High Head Multistage Submersible 550W Clean Water Automatic. Rainwater/Mains changeover device with separate adjustable auto restart pump controller mounted in stainless steel enclosure.
10 Taps, 320 kPa, 105 L/m, 10m power cable
- Proven components
- Requires no power supply and consumes no electrical energy
- Designed to operate with pumps and mains up to 1000 kPa (145 psi)
- Pump flows to 105 l/m, mains flows to 40 l/m (at 500kPa mains)
- Designed to further save water resources by reducing incoming mains to 200 kPa
- Requires no weather proofing
- Can be mounted any distance from the pump underground or inside a tank
- Completely waterproof - Can be hosed down without the fear of electrocution
- UV stabilised technopolymer for long life and good looks
- All Rainsaver MK5 pumps are independently controlled to regulate flows and pressures whilst protecting the pump against voltage fluctuations, loss of water and incorporate a 24 hour automatic pump restart
- WaterMark approved components for connection to all Town Water supplies. Safe against water borne bacteria, dezincification and lead poisoning
- No unsightly controller power, water level float cables or the need for a dedicated controller power point
- Australian owned and designed
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.