ClayTechês CMSC4A2 provides the convenience of automatic selection between your tank water and mains water. The ClayTech Management System (CMS) will ensure water is drawn from your tank when avialable, however when your tank is empty and during power outages it automatically transfers to your mains water supply.
This package includes an AcquaSaver device and ClayTechês C3 premium water pump which has design features not found in other pumps including:
- a friendly LED display to view the pressure and operation mode of the pump.
- a revolutionary water cooled motor resulting in quieter operation.
- an integrated pre-filter making the pump easy to clean without tools.
- a non-return valve built into the pump body allowing for easy service without removing pipework.
- a unique swivel connector system that allows an auto on/off controller to easily attach to the top of the pump.
- a motor requiring no air flow for cooling allowing the pump to be confined in a small spaces or fully covered without issue.
- Water Outlets: 3 Taps¾
- Power Absorbed: 400 Watt
- Max head: 39 metres
- Max Flow Rate: 50 LPM
- Inlet Size: 1 inch
- Outlet Size: 1 inch¾
- Weight: 10.8kg
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.