Davey Acquasafe - 1 Litre

1.00 KGS
(No reviews yet) Write a Review
Product Code:

Acquasafe is a low cost and non toxic disinfectant that is approved by the National Health & Medical Research Council for use in drinking water. Acquasafe is an tasteless, odourless, chlorine free liquid, designed specifically for tank water disinfection.

Acquasafe contains a stabilised form of H2O2 which oxidises bacteria and pathogens more effectively than most chlorine-based sanitisers without leaving any toxic residue or taste in the water. Acquasafe destroys virtually all bacteria and virus, making tank water much safer for consumption.

Acquasafe modifies the environment inside the rainwater tank by removing microorganisms and bacteria that is the food source for larvae. It also raises the dissolved oxygen of the water that mosquitoes and other bugs can find unpleasant.

Acquasafe used in drinking water supplies should be combined with one micron filtration, if the presence of cysts such as Giardia or Cryptosporidium is suspected.


Acquasafe uses patented technology to kill up to 170 different types of bacteria and virus including water borne lavae that can be harmful to both people & animals and protects your tank water from recontamination for up to two months.

Acquasafe is completely non-toxic and safe to use around your family. While most chemicals used for water disinfection are toxic (some are even known carcinogens), Acquasafe breaks down into oxygen and water.

Simple to use, Acquasafe test strips are also available for consumers to easily determine if re-dosing with Acquasafe is required.

Acquasafe has been tested and endorsed in Australia for use in water treatment by the National Health & Medical Research Council and the various state & territory Health Departments.

There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.