A standard feature of all Celsior products is the patented 'heat maintenance technology' that through the unique water jacket motor design, captures wasted motor heat and transfers it back into the water, keeping your bath water warmer for longer.
The range includes standard heat maintenance as well as heat boost models, containing a heater element. Heat boost models are ideal for colder areas, where your spa bath water, may get cold very quickly. The touchpad models are a nice upgrade to control instead of the standard air button.
Why Choose The Davey Celsior Spa Bath Pump?
• Up to 50% quieter than other pumps which provides a more enjoyable spa experience that will not disturb your well deserved relaxation or your neighbours
• With pumps as large as 2HP, and three unique patented features, Celsior pumps deliver greater water flow and pressure, enlivening your spa for a complete massaging effect
• Patented ‘heat maintenance technology’ uses motor heat to assist in maintaining the water temperature
• Environmentally friendly & highly efficient with up to 97% effective energy usage
• High efficiency impeller lowers running costs, delivering savings of up to 15% over older style spa bath pumps
• Unique impeller neck ring increases water pressure and flow
• Quick and easy to install using the Davey ‘Flexibrax’ which makes wall mounting possible with no extra parts and maximises the flexibility and space within your bathroom
• IP45 protective enclosures make Celsior ideal for outdoor installation without the need for expensive covers
• Designed to exceed standards for electrical safety, with up to 5 safety devices that monitor environmental and pump
• Designed to self-drain free of water after each use, prevents build up of stale unhygienic water for your peace of mind
• ‘No water’ protection prevents heater operation if the pump is run in the absence of water
• All Celsior models feature automatic shutdown protection if the pump is run without water or the suction is blocked
• Quiet, high quality, heavy duty, Davey manufactured pump and motor ensures that the range is of the highest quality
• Built-in automatic air bleed, enables air to be released from the pump, to assist priming performance in difficult
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.