A versatile submersible vortex dewatering sump pump from Davey.
Vortex pumps are ideal for:
- Grey water pumping
- Sump emptying
- Septic effluent water disposal
- Pumping of light slurries and factory waste
- Water transfer
- Storm and rainwater harvesting and transfer
_Features & Benefits
- 2 Year Warranty
- Max vertical head of 7mtrs
- Outlet size is 1.1/4" (32ml)
- Open impeller vortex, centrifugal design is able to pump small soft solids in suspension and is less susceptible to blockage.
- Double mechanical shaft seal in oil bath with hard faced silicon carbide / ceramic seal on pump side for added motor protection and long service life.(D15VA has a single seal).
- Sand slinger lip seal for added protection and a long and reliable service life.
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel shaft, motor shell and fasterners for long service life and an attractive, lasting appearance.
- Preset length float switch fitted for unattended operation
- HO7RNF oil resistant leads, 10 metres long with 3 pin power plug easy to connect to power longer life in dirty water
32 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Quick good service
Quality pump, works as it should, quick delivery at a very competitive price. Thanks for your business.
We purchased this as a replacement for a 10 year old version of the same pump. It fits our small shallow stormwater pit easily - with a minor adjustment to the float, and quickly pumps away stormwater.
This is a well made pump, quickly supplied for the seller who is also responsive to communications and ready to provide advice and assistance
Great service, great product!
Bought this to replace a $99 Bunnings special which lasted two days. this one is well made, good capacity, ideal for emptying the pool sludge and all
Easy ordering, Fast delivery