A versatile submersible vortex dewatering sump pump from Davey.
Vortex pumps are ideal for:
- Grey water pumping
- Sump emptying
- Septic effluent water disposal
- Pumping of light slurries and factory waste
- Water transfer
- Storm and rainwater harvesting and transfer
_Features & Benefits
- 2 Year Warranty
- Open impeller vortex, centrifugal design is able to pump small soft solids in suspension and is less susceptible to blockage.
- Double mechanical shaft seal in oil bath with hard faced silicon carbide / ceramic seal on pump side for added motor protection and long service life.(D15VA has a single seal).
- Sand slinger lip seal for added protection and a long and reliable service life.
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel shaft, motor shell and fasterners for long service life and an attractive, lasting appearance.
- Preset length float switch fitted for unattended operation
- HO7RNF oil resistant leads, 10 metres long with 3 pin power plug easy to connect to power longer life in dirty water
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great pump, great price, easy to order, fast delivery.
Probably overkill for our needs, but feel it is good quality and will be long lasting
A Davey pump for that cheep - WOW
Excellent service, fast delivery
Product arrived well packaged and installed easily.
Good price and service arrived on time
Great pump. Great price. Delivery was super quick. Very happy!
Pump works great guys