The Davey Powermaster PM200 0.9hp pool pump offers powerful pumping that delivers optimum flow rates for rapid pool water turnover, with quiet and efficient performance.Powerful pumping delivers optimum flow rates for rapid pool water turnover, with quiet and efficient performance.Daveyês premium Power Master range is specifically designed to circulate swimming pool water for filtration and in-floor cleaning applications.
- Constructed of strong corrosion and U.V. resistant materials for long and reliable working life.
- Built-in check valve protects pump internals from reverse flows.
- Extra heavy duty, totally enclosed motor protects against the elements for long operating life.
- Built-in thermal overload protects the motor against damage from over-heating.
- High performance Silicon Carbide mechanical seal for long life in salt & fresh water.
- Powerful pumping delivers optimum flow rates for rapid pool water turnover, with quiet and efficient performance.
- Easy to remove, see through strainer lid for easy removal of leaves.Extra large strainer basket allows long intervals between cleaning & rapid priming.
- Drain plug enables simple water drainage for easy maintenance.
- Three phase model available for commercial pools and aquaculture applications.
- 3m power lead with 10amp Australian three pin plug fitted to all single phase models.
- U.V. resistant materials for long and reliable working life.
- Extra heavy duty.Long lasting.
- Quiet and efficient performance.Easy removal of leaves.
- Extra large strainer basket.Simple water drainage for easy maintenance.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.