A versatile submersible vortex dewatering sump pump from Davey.
Vortex pumps are ideal for:
- Grey water pumping
- Sump emptying
- Septic effluent water disposal
- Pumping of light slurries and factory waste
- Water transfer
- Storm and rainwater harvesting and transfer
_Features & Benefits
- 2 Year Warranty
- Open impeller vortex, centrifugal design is able to pump small soft solids in suspension and is less susceptible to blockage.
- Double mechanical shaft seal in oil bath with hard faced silicon carbide / ceramic seal on pump side for added motor protection and long service life.
- Sand slinger lip seal for added protection and a long and reliable service life.
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel shaft, motor shell and fasterners for long service life and an attractive, lasting appearance.
- Preset length float switch fitted for unattended operation
- HO7RNF oil resistant leads, 10 metres long with 3 pin power plug easy to connect to power longer life in dirty water
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.