Davey XP jet pressure system with Torrium controller or pressure switch options. Provides constant water pressure in small homes when sourcing water from an underground or partially buried tank.
Economical, compact 35lpm jet assisted centrifugal pressure pump. The unit features a TEFC motor and includes a Supercell 8P tank which provides 3 litre draw off.
Ideal for pressure boosting applications for:
- Small weekenders / cottages _ delivering pressurised water from rainwater catchment tanks
- Boats (240V A.C. power)
- Single stage, jet assisted.
- Closed vane impeller.
- 304 stainless steel pump shaft.
- Internal check valve.
- Mechanical shaft seal.
- Oring casing seal.
- Pressure switch control.
- Davey manufactured.
- 2 pole, 2850rpm/50Hz or 3420rpm/60Hz.
- TEFC with IP55 enclosure.
- Class F insulation.
- Permanently split capacitor design.
- Double contact C3-HTG rated sealed ball bearings.
- In-built thermal overload protection.
- Plastic feet on motor shell.
- Captive diaphragm design.
- Heavy duty Butyl diaphragm meets health requirements for potable water applications.
- Deep drawn steel shell with appliance like 2 part paint finish.
- Manufactured from quality corrosion resistant materials
- TEFC motor-corrosion resistant and excludes dust and dirt
- Motor and pump designed for frequent starts
- Discharge may be rotated through 180_ - makes plumbing easier
- Quick and easy installation
- Low maintenance
- Easy to service if required
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews