- Small weekenders / cottages _ delivering pressurised water from rainwater catchment tanks
- Boats (240V A.C. power)
- Single stage, jet assisted.
- Closed vane impeller.
- 304 stainless steel pump shaft.
- Internal check valve.
- Mechanical shaft seal.
- Oring casing seal.
- Pressure switch control.
- Davey manufactured.
- 2 pole, 2850rpm/50Hz or 3420rpm/60Hz.
- TEFC with IP55 enclosure.
- Class F insulation.
- Permanently split capacitor design.
- Double contact C3-HTG rated sealed ball bearings.
- In-built thermal overload protection.
- Plastic feet on motor shell.
- Captive diaphragm design.
- Heavy duty Butyl diaphragm meets health requirements for potable water applications.
- Deep drawn steel shell with appliance like 2 part paint finish.
- Manufactured from quality corrosion resistant materials
- TEFC motor-corrosion resistant and excludes dust and dirt
- Motor and pump designed for frequent starts
- Discharge may be rotated through 180_ - makes plumbing easier
- Quick and easy installation
- Low maintenance
- Easy to service if required
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The only very small issue was that I thought it was free delivery. The pump/delivery was prompt.
Working well but we don't know how to increase the pressure